- REF21 FAQs
- Do I need to write an impact case study?
- The number of Impact Case studies each UoA submits is determined by the number of staff submitted. Work is already underway to long-list potential Impact Case Studies.
- The Division is supporting departments to create and review long-lists and will provide you with support if you are asked to write one. Please contact our Senior Impact facilitator, Aileen Marshall-Brown, for more information.
- The impacts described in case studies must have occurred within the period from 1 August 2013 to 31 July 2020.
- The research underpinning impact case studies (at least 2*) must have been produced during the period from 1 January 2000 to 31 December 2020.