ESRC IAA funding calls
The ESRC IAA is managed by the Social Sciences Division Research and Impact Team and provides flexible funding options for a wide range of KE activities. Here are our current funding calls:
**Update 23rd July 2018 - ESRC IAA-GCRF NGO SECONDARY DATA FUNDING DEADLINE CLOSED
ESRC IAA-GCRF | NGO Secondary Data Funding
Open to University of Oxford applicants only. Research must be at least 50% within the ESRC disciplinary remit.
Deadline: 20 July 2018, 5pm
This call provides small grants to explore opportunities for researchers to reuse data held by Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and international implementation agencies operating in an Official Development Assistance (ODA) context.
This enables existing partnerships or the development of new partnerships with NGOs/agencies operating in an ODA context, to discover the extent and quality of the data being held and what potential there is for developing further research projects or realizing the impacts from this data that will benefit low- and middle-income countries.
Projects funded through this call must promote economic development and welfare in an OECD DAC-listed country and comply with the ODA guidelines.
Applicants can choose from two different funding schemes:
- KE Dialogues (up to for building relationships) - up to £2.5K for projects based in the UK, and up to £5K for international projects
- Mini-KE Fellowships (for scoping opportunities) - up to £7.5K to enable a researcher to spend time embedded in an NGO.
For details of how to apply, please see below:
- Call specification and Guidance for Applicants (both schemes)
- NGO Secondary Data Call - KE Dialogues Application Form
- NGO Secondary Data Call - Mini-KE Fellowships Application Form
If you have any queries about this scheme, please contact us at email@example.com
ESRC IAA | KE Dialogues
This scheme provides small grants (up to £2.5K) for events/meetings to bring together academics with non-academic stakeholders in meaningful and productive two-way discussions. These grants are intended as a first step in developing new collaborative relationships with non-academics that will, in turn, open up opportunities for new projects. Please contact us if you are interested in applying via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KE Dialogues - Application Form
- KE Dialogues - Call Doc A
- Regional Partnership Expression of Interest Form