Venue and Travel
The conference will be held at St Anne's College in Oxford. Registration will take place in the Ruth Deech building.
St Anne's College
56 Woodstock Road
Attendees from the University of Reading, Oxford Brookes University and the Open University can claim back their travel expenses to attend this event. To do this follow these instructions:
- Download the 'expenses claim form' and guidance from the University of Oxford Finance Division website.
- Either complete the form on your computer or print it out and complete by hand. NB if you complete it on the computer it will auto calculate.
- Driving by yourself mileage rate is £0.45, if you brought a colleague the rate is £0.50. Full details on the website.
- You must print out the form, SIGN and date it in pen.
- Attach the ORIGINAL copies of your tickets and receipts.
Hand in to the registration desk at the event or post to:
University of Oxford
Social Sciences Division
75 George Street
TRAVEL BY CAR
There is no parking at St Anne's except for disabled access, and there is limited and expensive on street parking locally. We advise those travelling by car to use the Park and Ride facilities on the outskirts of town.
The most convenient bus service for St Anne's is the 300 which serves Pear Tree P&R to the north and Redbridge P&R to the south. The 300 service stops on Woodstock Road a short walk from the College. Ask the driver for the stop at the Royal Oak pub/Radcliffe Humanities building.
The car park costs £2 and a return ticket on the bus is £2.80 (peak)/ £2.60 (after 9.30)
TRAVEL BY TRAIN
There are two train stations in Oxford - the main train station is a 15 minute walk from St Anne's or a taxi will cost you around £5. Oxford Parkway to the north of the city is served by the Park and Ride 500 service. Alight at the bottom of Banbury Road for St Anne's, which is a short walk once you cross over to Woodstock Road.
TRAVEL BY BUS
St Anne's is a 10-15 minute walk from the Oxford bus station or you can catch the 300 Park and Ride bus from outside the Old Fire Station on George Street. There is also a taxi rank in Gloucester Green and a taxi will cost around £5.
If you have any concerns about accessing the venue and the facilities available at St Anne's, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.