Early Career Researchers
EARLY CAREER RESEARCHERS
- Provides information about development, training and skills review open to post-doctoral researchers and to doctoral students.
- Includes research funding workshops and skills training run by the Divisional Senior Research Facilitator on writing grant applications and on specific early career funding schemes (such as British Academy Post-doctoral Fellowships, ESRC Future Research Leaders, Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships).
- Includes KE Discovery Programme for ECRs, skills training and workshops on engaging with different audiences run by the Divisional Knowledge Exchange Facilitator (e.g. writing impact statements, communicating your research, managing stakeholders).
The University Researcher Training website brings together graduate and post-doctoral training opportunities from across the University aimed at supporting you in your research and career development.
The University Research Skills Toolkit provides a variety of IT & Library tools and online services to help you improve your IT and library skills for research.
- Vitae is an organisation dedicated to helping researchers realize their potential through career learning, training and professional development.
- National Centre for Research Methods offers opportunities for advanced research methods training.