Advice, Skills and Training
The divisional Research & Impact team provides:
- one-to-one advice to individual researchers and their departments
- support for and feedback on external and internal research and research impact funding applications
- a watching brief on emerging research-related issues and opportunities
- expert briefings on a wide range of funding schemes
- workshops and other training, tailored to the skills needs of social sciences researchers, that enables researchers to maximise their success in seeking funding and to get the most out of their research projects once funding is awarded.
Please contact the team at the earliest opportunity with any requests for advice. The divisional research and skills training website provides further information on workshops and other resources available to research students and staff.